20090107

Finnish Paradise

The chilliness of the last few weeks has me thinking of summer. And fortunately for those who love architecture, or those who need to learn about it, the American Institute of Architects San Francisco chapter has been thinking similarly. The current exhibit in their gallery, which closes this Friday, is My Paradise: A Hundred Years of Finnish Architects' Summer Homes. The gallery is located in the historic Hallidie Building just a few blocks from Montgomery Station, at 130 Sutter Street on the 6th floor, and is open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, again through Friday.

1 comment:

Sussu said...

How excellent it was to find out about this - thank you. I am a Finn living and blogging in Oakland! (My blog is at http://myrtlestreet.blogspot.com/). I am into all the things you write about here, so it was a real pleasure to find this blog via Placeblogger.